Monday, October 20, 2014

Goodbye Summer and Hello Fall

So summer is over, my munchkins went back to school, it's a new semester at my college and I've started teaching again.  I've been so busy readjusting back to the all responsibilities of September and school-age kids that I've been neglecting my blog!  Nevertheless, we're in October but that doesn't mean that I haven't been saving articles and thinking of various ways to share my love.  Sometimes, things have to be put on hold so that we can get our lives to balance out.  The most important things in our lives should always be the things that are irreplaceable, namely, our loved ones.  So now that everything and everyone is all settled in, I'm ready to get back on my blogging grind.  Thanks so much for being patient and staying connected. Take a look at my two sweetie pies on their first day of school.
SugaCity Love Tales
1st Day of School for my little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment