Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Trip to the Dentist



My munchkins had a fabulous time at the dentist's office.  The staff was so friendly and enjoyed my little ones so much that they asked me to just stop by with them to say hello.  I thought that was hilarious!  I found out that the trick to getting my son (who is younger) to cooperate with the hygenist and the dentist was to let the my daughter (who is older) go first.  That way, he was able to see and anticipate what would happen when it was his turn.  They both did exceptionally well.  No fuss, and most importantly, no cavities!  The dentist was shocked.  He said normally children give them such a hard time that they have to call in reinforcements to hold them down.  It figures my children would think it's cool to go to the dentist.  I personally, am not a fan of the dentist's office!  Until my next post, sending you love from the sweeter side of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment