Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring, where are you?

So I'm starting to feel the blues. As a Caribbean woman, you can only expect that I am officially getting weary with this blistering cold weather!  There is not a day that goes by that I don't dream of warmer weather.  I've actually begun to see signs of spring in my front flowering garden.  Some of my flowers have already begun to shoot out of the ground.  I just hope the weather remains consistent so that my garden has a chance to bloom appropriately.

As a welcomed reminder that spring is on it's way, a colleague of mine sent me some amazing images of Orchids and other flowers that he took when he went to the Longwood Garden's Orchid Extravaganza.

All images courtesy of Longwood Gardens.

Many thanks to Bob K. For sharing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment