Thursday, November 19, 2015

How to Instill Effective Apologies in Children...Adults too!

Greetings!  I hope this post finds you all well.  So my boss told me about this four step method that I just had to share with you.  I found it intriguing how in my own parenting that I seemed to have missed a couple of steps when mediating between my children. "I'm Sorry" doesn't always make everything better or acceptable...

It's also important to know that this method can work for adults and children.  Both should almost always include one final step and that's to repair the relationship by hugging.  Hugging seals the deal and shows commitment to preserving the relationship.

Check out the link below for details on this four step method:

 How to Instill Effective Apologies in Children



No comments:

Post a Comment