1. Don't take NO for an answer!
2. Plan your technique in advance. For example, Mother's Day is right around the corner. I told hubby all I want for Mother's Day is to go out dancing with him Labor Day weekend. Yes, I had to book my date in May for an event that will occur in September!
3. Make sure you have purchased tickets in advance for your ideal event (boat ride, party or concert). That way it will be hard for him to back out on you!
4. See if you can get some of his friends or family to tag along.
5. Make sure you're taking him to a mature event. You don't want to make him regret saying Yes!
6. Finally, let him know how much you appreciate his willingness to please you.
Enjoy di Bachannal!